Luxury manicure products help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beas nails

Reaction score
I currently offer Gelish and acrylics and although I am trained in full manicure I have never offered it. I am now looking to start with a hand soak, exfoliant, mask and hand and lower arm massage with moisturiser. I am thinking of either using all that jazz products or CND as have heard good things. My question is while I am practicing is there a cheaper alternative I can use? My friend said she uses a brand from Sally's think it's called skin truth? Eventually I would like to use more of a luxury product such as ATJ or CND but just looking for something cheaper to play around with. Also if any one has any more suggestions on brands to use on the public I'd love to hear your suggestions :) xxx

I know you're looking for practice products but why not invest in CND's amazing Spa manicure range. There are 2 types Almond Spa Manicure range or Citrus Spa Manicure. They're gorgeous especially citrus this time of year for your summer treatments.
Just thinking that even practicing with these products may help you gain new clients that you're 'practicing' on as they'll go crazy with the smells and feel truely invigorated they'll just want to return.

I have heard they r lovely and citrus was the one I was thinking of getting! Wish I could smell them b4 buying though, some citrus smells of cleaning products to me lol but I'm sure it doesn't as it's so popular! Xxx

I love CND Citrus Spa products. I know what ur saying about practising on cheaper products. I tried that a few years ago. I bought a cheaper kit to start out with. It did smell ok but the results were disappointing. It made me feel deflated, so if I can give any advice it would be to start with the better system as the results will speak for themselves. I use CND for both Mani and Pedi, and I can honestly say they make the job so much easier as the products do the talking IMO. 😃

Just bought the citrus soak, scrub and cream :D thought sod it I'll just buy it now! Had loads of interest already so recon I'll make my £ back pretty quick xxx

Latest posts

Back