Luxury pedicure-what's included?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I want to introduce a luxury pedicure. I currently offer a tidy and polish and then a pedicure which consists of a foot soak, scrub and massage.

What do others include in a luxury treatment?

I'm also mobile as well so have to be mindful on how much stuff I take.

Thanks

Hi we include a mask and heated booted in our luxury pedicure x

Yes we are the same, we include foot mask & heated boots also :)

Stupid question but can you but disposable heated boots quite cheaply?

Do you do that before or after a soak?

My luxury pedi is cut/file & shape, hard skin removal, cuticle work, polish/shellac, soak, scrub & massage. Finished off with Solar oil. Im mobile too :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

What do you use for hard skin removal if you do that before the soak?

I use a microplane colossal footfile. Its amazing :D

Luxury pedicure - Soak, file, cuticle work, hard skin removal, exfoliate foot and lower leg, mask, massage and polish.

Express pedicure - doesn't include exfoliation, mask and massage but does have a moisturise.

:)

My luxury pedi is cut/file & shape, hard skin removal, cuticle work, polish/shellac, soak, scrub & massage. Finished off with Solar oil. Im mobile too :D

Exactly what I do :)

Thanks everyone. Going to get some heated booties and foot mask :)

Is it ok to do the heated booties after a gel application?

Gelish is usually the last step of the treatment, booties and mask probably before soak so you can wash the mask off im guessing. not sure if you can apply mask then go in heated boots though, at college we moisterized and wrapped clingfilm and then put in boot with a towel wrapped around boots.

Thanks! Although I thought you had to do gel before any soaks etc?

My luxury pedicure includes soak, exfoliation, rasping, cuticle work, file and shape, massage and finishing with a paraffin wax treatment which is very popular! Then a polish or shellac of their choice!

Gel/shellac first - then soak, etc you need the nails dehydrated.

:)

Thank you. What sort of stool/foot rest are using? I don't want to spend a fortune and need something easily portable

I do hard skin removal using a rasp and a buffer,soak, file and cuticle work, scrub, mask then leave on for 10mins and put in heated booties, massage, polish and oil :) when doing shellac I miss out the soak and do the shellac application and prep first and then perform the pedicure x

Is the mask on your clients feet whilst in the heated booties?

Hi there if doing gel which is mostly what I do , I prep & file , gel, soak, hard skin removed , scrub, mask wrap in hot towel if I don't have booties and massage foot and leg finish with cuticle oil I'm also mobile :)

Yes I put the mask on then a paraffin wax bag around each foot and into the heated booties x

Latest posts

Back