LVL bonding - patch test or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
when i got my patch tests from Nouveau after booking my LVL training i received pots with tint, solutions 1,2,3, serum and bonding.

After training we were told we no longer need to test for bonding, but i can't remember who I was told by (not sure if by Nouveau themselves or my trainer)

who else does NOT patch test for LVL bonding?

Hi!

I did my training last week and they did not tell us to patch test for the Bonder so I havent been. to be honest until I saw this I havent questioned it.

I have the number of my trainer so I will text her tomorrow and ask.

How are you finding the results? Im not sure as Ive only used the medium pads as Im a bit scared to do the small in case they poke the clients eyelids!!

xx

i think i've only used medium shields 3 times, the large shields once to straighten a caribbean client's curly lashes, the rest have all been small shelds.

I love LVL, i have performed over 100 LVL treatments since i qualified a year ago.

it's my favourite treatment to perform - very calming and relaxing for me as well as the client.. x

Did you guys find out if you have to patch test for the bonding? I know this was ages ago but I would also like to know! x

Latest posts

Back