LVL dropping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn135

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I did LVLs on a lady yesterday and they were fine when she left, really pleased with the lift ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421603077.857569.jpg
She's just sent me a pic saying she's just had a shower and her right eye had dropped, it's been over 24 hours as she knew not to get them wet. Any ideas why this has happened? She said she hasn't slept on them either. I'm unsure on what to offer her.. This is what she sent me ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421603199.739574.jpg any help would be appreciated thanks

Is it possible you didn't leave the products on that eye as long as the other? Or maybe the lashes on that side weren't cleansed as thoroughly?

Thankyou, no everything was thoroughly done I'm a bit anal when it comes to LVLs lol so I know I did everything right my end, I've just never had this happen before :(

I say this to help.

The eye that dropped doesn't look as lifted as the other one looking at the original pic.

I would offer to do that eye again for free.

Hope you get it sorted x

if you got the lift as seen at end of treatment then it must be something she has come into contact with. Something as simple as opening oven door and heat hitting the lashes could do it. The picture she sent you looks like she has serum on one eye and not the other.

I would get the client in and have a look for yourself, comb through, add serum and then take a photo to compare to her before and after. Hope you get sorted.
x

Latest posts

Back