LVL/Lash Lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubytues

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Anyone that's very popular with lash extensions added LVL to thier treatments?
I'm thinking of training in LVL but wondering how this affects my regular lash clients, I don't want to loose them to LVL!

I know we have clients who love their lash extensions and others who would never have extensions done.
One client asked if we do that lash lift thing. She'd had it done elsewhere and the results, although weren't cheap, were amazing.
We also do a lot of lash tints so I think the lifting will only add to our skills.

I for one am not a fan of extensions. I don't have the time or inclination to have them done so I think something like lvl can only be good.

We took a deep breath and signed up for training in November so we could get it promoted before Christmas.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I added lash lift last year and although I'm known for classic and volume extensions I do have lash lift clients that love it.

I decided to go with a generic training brand rather than LVL purely because I was doing it out of interest and have a full client base so could only really take on the odd new client.

Lash lift fit in great with my business as it lasts for 6/8 weeks and therefore I didn't have to try to fit in clients every 2/3/4 weeks.

LVL would be good to do if you want the brand name behind you otherwise I would look at generic brands, I'll be adding this course to my accredited training in January ;)

My colleague does LVL's and she has a lot of repeat/ recommended custom through it, also her ladies who have lash extensions do actually flit between the two. I personally think the LVL treatment is amazing, a hassle free treatment where you don't really have to think about them once they are done!!! Which a lot of our clients are busy working mums so are perfect for their life style! Xxx

I would say don't bother.

I'm trained in LvL lashes and don't find it a very popular treatment. I personally love it, and so do the customers that have tried it.

It's mostly only repeat business that I get.

However the other lady in the salon that offers Russian volume lashes is crazy busy! I think people prefer the more glamorous look. I tend to find the main reason for customers wanting LvL is if they are going in holiday.

Training & kit isn't cheap so from what you have said I would save the money and keep as you are doing the semi perm lashes xx

I would think it depends on your type of clientele. Laurensparkles seems to do treatment that younger ladies would have. I have mainly middle aged ladies so am looking into lash lift.

Thanks for all your replies ladies!
Main clientele is late 20 upwards so I think they'd be popular and also most of them have heard of the brand LVL.

As I'm HD Brows & Nouveau Lashes I feel LVL would fit right in, I was just concerened all my lash ladies would convert over, however I'm sure there are plenty of ladies that still love lash extensions and I'd have the added benefit of not feeling guilty of having a 2 week break! ha

Latest posts

Back