LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Hello
I did a set of lvl lashes about 4 weeks ago on my friend. She had them done a few time now.
I'm good at keeping the lashes straight and making sure they are not crossed over, anyways the first 3 weeks they was fine, looked great and now after 4 weeks they have crossed over... Why would they have suddenly done this and what can I do to fix them, she doesn't wear much makeup but when she puts mascara on they get really clumpy.
I'll upload a photo. It's just one eye and its the last at the end that seem to have suddenly crossed over.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362331796.049895.jpg

I'm not trained in this (hoping to be soon) so this is just a guess but is this the side she sleeps on? no idea why its all of a sudden but just a thought if its just the one eye x

She says she sleeps on her other side, it's so strange tho that they was ok for the first 3 weeks only this week they started to cross and look like this. 😞

It's possible that the crossed over lashes are new lashes hence why they aren't in line with the rest.

LVL doesn't 'wear off' it simply grows out as our lashes replace themselves (usually every 6-10 weeks). It may very well be that she was very near the end of her last lash cycle when you last did her treatment.

I wouldn't worry - if they were fine for the first 3 weeks it is nothing that you have done.

I would also say to reiterate to her that she should be using her dream ladh/LVL serum twice daily to ensure her lashes remain in condition and not be over processed xxx

Thank you for getting back to me, that's really helpful and i think this is what has happened x
It's possible that the crossed over lashes are new lashes hence why they aren't in line with the rest.

LVL doesn't 'wear off' it simply grows out as our lashes replace themselves (usually every 6-10 weeks). It may very well be that she was very near the end of her last lash cycle when you last did her treatment.

I wouldn't worry - if they were fine for the first 3 weeks it is nothing that you have done.

I would also say to reiterate to her that she should be using her dream ladh/LVL serum twice daily to ensure her lashes remain in condition and not be over processed xxx

Thank you for getting back to me, that's really helpful and i think this is what has happened x

You're welcome ;) I do loads of LVL (I love it!) xx

Latest posts

Back