LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385300801.429831.jpg

They look lovely! Xx

Thank you x
They do actually look like false ones
The way they flick and look so thick x

Im itching to have mine done ,
Having to wait till this little monster pops out x lol x
My lashes are really long but quiet straight so cant wait to see the results x

My first lash lift done with lashbase products and medium shields

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 787
Has anybody ever experienced a client's lashes dropping the day after an LVL treatment before?

One of my clients lashes dropped on one side only the next morning but were fine when she left after her treatment. I asked her if she might have slept on that side that night but she said she made sure she didn't (although how can you really stop yourself in your sleep).

She was also off on holiday for a fortnight a couple of days later so I couldn't offer to re-do them after a week as she would be away, plus i didn't want to start treating the lashes again so soon after, for the risk of over processing.

I rang Nouveau and they also thought she must have slept on that side so i was at a bit of a loss as to how to put it to her without sounding like i was apportioning the blame to her. I genuinely didn't want to treat the lashes again so soon after but i couldn't help but sense she felt like i was fobbing her off. I told her to contact me when she gets back from her holiday and then i can sort them out if she was still unhappy with them so we will see if she does.

Id be grateful to hear if other people's experiences similar to this.

Ive posted my before & after photo and then the photo she sent me the next day. The side that dropped is her left.

Thanks ladies!
yreguvep.jpg

usy6eqyq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did she follow after care? Xx
Maybe she got one eye wet by mistake and doest wanna say x

Because i thought surely if there going to drop they all would not just part of them xx

Would like other peoples views on this aswell xx

I told her not to get them wet for 24 hrs but she said she did brush them but just seems weird how only one side has dropped. If she'd had a shower surely both sides would have been affected? The only obvious answer seems to be sleeping position...

I had my lashes done when I went on my course 4 weeks ago and have noticed a few of my lashes have sort of turned so they are pointing sideways. This has only happened in the last couple of days. Just wanted to check if this was common as I wouldn't want it to happen to my clients.

Meira Xx

That is regrowth. Where the lashes were set in their new position at the time of their cycle, they have now started growing in their usual direction hence the crossing over. Our lashes don't all grow in a straight line which is why LVL makes them look perfect !

I didnt train in LVL but a similar course where they don't include the tinting stage.
However I am trained in tinting brows -would I be covered insurance wise to tint lashes during the lash lift process? Thanks x

Lvl trained therapists- I am currently mobile but planning on opening a home based salon only part time hours, is Lvl profitable for someone like myself as I've heard for patch testing it's difficult as products go off quickly if not used within so many hours? Any advice would be gratefully received x

Lvl trained therapists- I am currently mobile but planning on opening a home based salon only part time hours, is Lvl profitable for someone like myself as I've heard for patch testing it's difficult as products go off quickly if not used within so many hours? Any advice would be gratefully received x

We were told in training that an open sachet of product can be kept up to two weeks for patch testing. Also told that you although you can get two full LVL treatments out of each sachet, you must use it straight away as once air gets to it, it will become less effective. So it would be okay if you had two treatments back to back otherwise just keep the left over for your patch test.

Hope that helps xx

I didnt train in LVL but a similar course where they don't include the tinting stage.
However I am trained in tinting brows -would I be covered insurance wise to tint lashes during the lash lift process? Thanks x

If you have not been trained in tinting lashes you will not be insured. Simple. Tinting lashes is not the same as tinting brows and you need to give special consideration to both the delicate eye area and also the other products being used. Some lash lift/perm solutions can not be done at the same time as tinting.

If you do the lvl training then you will be ok to tint the top lashes only, as taught and part of the procedure. Hope that explains. There is also this post from nouveau (http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/218443-lvl-lashes-12.html#post1988127) but I'm not sure it applies as you say you did not train with LVL.

You could check with your insurer but I'm sure it goes withot saying you should not be doing treatments you are not qualified in!

Thanks for the reply, havent tinted anyone lashes but have been asked the question so wanted to be clear on my reply
Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,

Would those trained in LVL's be able to give me some feedback please?

I've done a few sets since training in October (it's really not been as popular as I had hoped :sad:) and they just don't seem to have the WOW factor as some of others I've seen. Even using a small shield I don't seem to get it. Am I positioning the shield wrong? Or am I being to critical of my work? I sent a pic to the LVL help team following a "complaint" that the client didn't see much difference but was informed they were "lovely" and they couldn't see anything wrong.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :hug:
LVL lashes.jpg
LVL lashes2.jpg

Hi all,

Would those trained in LVL's be able to give me some feedback please?

I've done a few sets since training in October (it's really not been as popular as I had hoped :sad:) and they just don't seem to have the WOW factor as some of others I've seen. Even using a small shield I don't seem to get it. Am I positioning the shield wrong? Or am I being to critical of my work? I sent a pic to the LVL help team following a "complaint" that the client didn't see much difference but was informed they were "lovely" and they couldn't see anything wrong.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :hug:
View attachment 55038
View attachment 55040

I have had one client since training in October, there was a lot of interest and everyone loved mine! But 5 of my clients have reacted with patch test on step 2, I think otherwise people in my area just don't have the money to spend or prefer extensions which I don't offer. The summer holiday will bring clients for everyone I'm sure ;)
Clients need to have realistic expectations it they have short or sparse lashes like the 2 pics included there won't be a dramatic change (we are not magicians lol) but an improvement. Separation of the lashes at the the lash line is really important, can see a few bits where a few are stuck together other that that great job! Maybe try running a promo or a competition to create some hype about the lvl treatment I shall be doing this soon. Hth x

This is maybe a silly question, but can you do LVL then tint the lashes as well? I'm thinking of doing the training for this as well. Thanks :)

This is maybe a silly question, but can you do LVL then tint the lashes as well? I'm thinking of doing the training for this as well. Thanks :)

LVL includes the tint of the top lashes x

I have had one client since training in October, there was a lot of interest and everyone loved mine! But 5 of my clients have reacted with patch test on step 2, I think otherwise people in my area just don't have the money to spend or prefer extensions which I don't offer. The summer holiday will bring clients for everyone I'm sure ;)
Clients need to have realistic expectations it they have short or sparse lashes like the 2 pics included there won't be a dramatic change (we are not magicians lol) but an improvement. Separation of the lashes at the the lash line is really important, can see a few bits where a few are stuck together other that that great job! Maybe try running a promo or a competition to create some hype about the lvl treatment I shall be doing this soon. Hth x

Thank you. I have an offer of LVLs and HD Brows that has been running for a few weeks and only 2 people have booked! I think you're right though, Summer may find me busier with it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Follow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back