LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brill thank you for your help :) I will be taking my left over sachets from the course into work with me tomorrow to use up lol x

Good for you :) enjoy lvl'ing

I've just had this done today, I do love it, but can anyone tell me is it usual to charge seperate for the tint to the lvl? I thought it was one process but then this is Dubai and u often notice these extra charges after you've already paid!
I bought the lvl conditioner too, hope this helps! My lashes usually respond well to lash growth accelerators etc.

I had quite a bit of stinging, ESP the tint where I've never had a prob previously. Maybe this is due to recent miscarriage and some stray pregnancy hormones remaining? I do have quite sensitive skin usually.

The colour boost is part of the treatment. Did you have a patch test before hand?

Hi folks I just had my training on Friday, very stupidly I did the patch test not long after applying moisturiser.... Had a very slight itch but thought I'd be fine. I ended up with it stinging from the volume fix onwards and had really red tender eyes after which went swollen the next day, was given antihistamines by chemist, next day really itchy was then given anti biotic drops as it had turned into an infection! My own stupid fault! But I have since patch tested 2 clients who have reacted to step 2 the volume fix, I was advised allergic reactions are rare, just getting a little concerned after investing so much money in it. Has anyone else had anyone take a reaction? Or have I perhaps just been unlucky having 3 including my self.
Thanks Sarah x

Hi folks I just had my training on Friday, very stupidly I did the patch test not long after applying moisturiser.... Had a very slight itch but thought I'd be fine. I ended up with it stinging from the volume fix onwards and had really red tender eyes after which went swollen the next day, was given antihistamines by chemist, next day really itchy was then given anti biotic drops as it had turned into an infection! My own stupid fault! But I have since patch tested 2 clients who have reacted to step 2 the volume fix, I was advised allergic reactions are rare, just getting a little concerned after investing so much money in it. Has anyone else had anyone take a reaction? Or have I perhaps just been unlucky having 3 including my self.
Thanks Sarah x

Oh dear x hope ur ok
I have my training next tuesday,
Done my mums patch test as i can have it done as im pregnant and she was fine x
Maybe you just had the very few that does have a reaction :) xx

Had my training today and it was fab. Here's a pic go my work, the lashes look a bit clumped together but the overall effect makes such a difference. Already got my sisters and mum booked in so can't wait to get started and perfect this look. Would be great if others shared their work too (I know there's a thread on eyelash extensions but couldn't find anything else on LVL).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383689063.667322.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383691949.509677.jpg

This was my model and also the lady that trained with me and did mine forgot to get a before shot! X

Iv had one slight reaction, sounds like you have been unlucky :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm just about back to normal now ;) gutted I can't have it done my self again as my lashes look fab. Everyone has thought I'd had extensions lol wouldn't do it again for fear of a worse reaction but I'd say they were so worth it :D x

Excited x got my training tomorrow and my kit is waiting for me :) xx

That's so exciting. It was one of my favourite treatments I've trained in. Enjoy Xx

That's so exciting. It was one of my favourite treatments I've trained in. Enjoy Xx

Aww thank you :)
Cant wait x lol x

I booked my training today for next month. Really looking forward to it x

:(
I turned up today an it had been cancelled xx
Tutor was ill x
But i got my kit and they have squeezed me in next monday x
And I've got 40% off my next purchase in their shop :)
Xx

:(
I turned up today an it had been cancelled xx
Tutor was ill x
But i got my kit and they have squeezed me in next monday x
And I've got 40% off my next purchase in their shop :)
Xx

Oh no that's such a shame, sounds like they've been really good about trying to keep you happy though. Did you have to travel far to get there? Xx

Yes im really please on how they have handled it x
Not really to be honest only bout 30 mins x
One lady was furious as she had travelled 2 hours and as she was on the phone telling someone all about it
I came in an they told me and i just excepted next available date which is 29th ,
Next min the lady finished on the phone and said i suppose ill have to settle for the 29th and the staff said I'm very sorry but that date is fully booked now ( as id took the last place :o )
Well that was it there was murder x
I felt really bad like i had done something wrong x

Can anyone help ?? Xx

If a client ask for say a medium lift so you use the medium shield x
What if after treatment they want a more dramatic lift
How long would you have to wait to
Re do a treatment ?
Like could you book them in for a weeks time ? Xx

Can anyone help ?? Xx

If a client ask for say a medium lift so you use the medium shield x
What if after treatment they want a more dramatic lift
How long would you have to wait to
Re do a treatment ?
Like could you book them in for a weeks time ? Xx

If they have really long lashes a large shield might be best, but I think it would need to be 6 weeks so the lashes aren't over processed hth x

Touch wood, Iv been doing LVL since it came out in uk and now I import it to my salon in oz and Iv never had a reaction. Are you maybe applying the product to far down the lash as it shouldn't come into contact with the skin. I can't rave enough about the product just wish someone could do me lol here's one of my faves xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384312924.055798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384312924.055798.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,130

Latest posts

Back