Lvl lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jj1

Reaction score
Hi what can I do to resolve lashes that have been over lifted?Will getting them wet straight away lower them down a bit?
Thanks

Hi what can I do to resolve lashes that have been over lifted?Will getting them wet straight away lower them down a bit?
Thanks
It may or steam near them will make them drop a little if not may take a few weeks.

Get them back in again do the process again with with a bigger shield. I would just give it a week though in between

Thanks
When I did my training the lady said you can 'relax' them if they're over processed but I forgot to
Ask how [emoji37][emoji37]
Why don't you ring your trainer up & ask?
Then let me know... Thanks!! Lol X

Thankyou for your help I'm hoping there going to be ok May have to use a large sheild!My clients lashes were so long

Get them back in again do the process again with with a bigger shield. I would just give it a week though in between
Your risking over processing the lashes you should wait at least 6 weeks otherwise you'll frazzle the lashes and there is no fixing that

Nope cause your just relaxing them you don't leave the products on as lond

Latest posts

Back