MAC Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
I'm sure all of your MAC Pro users have already had the email, but just in case you didn't know, you can now not only order Pro only products online, you can also use your discount online!

Hurrah! Finally! No more me stalking the shop for out of stock items to come back in.

Can you get the discount of all products or just the pro products? I've never got a pro card as don't have a free standing store near me but I will if we can now shop on the web!!

Can you get the discount of all products or just the pro products? I've never got a pro card as don't have a free standing store near me but I will if we can now shop on the web!!

It's all products in store so I would imagine it is online xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

It is discount across the whole brand. Once you register your card on the website it automatically deducts the discount from your basket. You do know that you can place a phone order if you don't have a store near to you? That has always been the way.

Ive always struggled to get a mac pro card and i really want one!!! Can you do it online or do you need to get an application from a store? What is the % of discount you get?

Ive always struggled to get a mac pro card and i really want one!!! Can you do it online or do you need to get an application from a store? What is the % of discount you get?

All info is on the website, you can download the form from there. The discount depends on the individual. Again, all explained on the website.

It is discount across the whole brand. Once you register your card on the website it automatically deducts the discount from your basket. You do know that you can place a phone order if you don't have a store near to you? That has always been the way.

Yeah I did know that but I like going in store to try out everything and Iam too lazy to phone them haha! Thanks for the info!!

Ive sent about 5 emails and phoned 3 times and they still haven't sorted out my pro card its really annoying now im level 2 beauty and hair qualified i'm going to give up soon

Ive sent about 5 emails and phoned 3 times and they still haven't sorted out my pro card its really annoying now im level 2 beauty and hair qualified i'm going to give up soon

Sometimes they take a while to come through, when did you send everything off?

About time. I always thought it was super annoying that you couldn't.

I don't use MAC anymore but if they ever become cruelty free again, i'll be the first in line to stock up on pro longwear concealer! haha.

I haven't even got my forms yet so I've sent anything off xx

About time. I always thought it was super annoying that you couldn't.

I don't use MAC anymore but if they ever become cruelty free again, i'll be the first in line to stock up on pro longwear concealer! haha.

Oh you always make me feel so guilty, I tried to go cruelty free but it's a struggle! I love that concealer and could not give it up.

It really isn't that hard, there's loads of great brands out there that don't animal test.

I know that the mac concealer is great, and I will be very sad when my supply runs out but there's no makeup product out there that is great enough to justify animal testing.

It really isn't that hard, there's loads of great brands out there that don't animal test.

I know that the mac concealer is great, and I will be very sad when my supply runs out but there's no makeup product out there that is great enough to justify animal testing.

I have a load of make up in my kit that isn't cruelty free so I'd have the scrap all of that, not something I can afford to do with my own wedding coming up and it's not my full time job so I'm not going to use it up that quickly.

You wouldn't have to scrap it. Just buy other brands when time comes to replace it I still have a bunch of mac and nyx etc stuff I bought before. I dont think binning is necessary. X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back