MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hello guys I just want to pick your brains about this for a second.

I used to use this years ago but stopped because the shade was too dark for me without any fake tan on. So I went on to using Dior sculpt which I have had no problems with. But anytime I use the mac one when I have a bit of tan on I do like the foundation alot.

Recently I went into MAC for some other bits and realised they did studio fix in lighter shades, so I bought it and started using it. So after about a fortnight I have broke out in so many spots and I think it might be this? I did used to have bad skin when I was younger but I can't remember if it was due to this or not. But anyway I've stopped using it just now because I've not broke out like this in ages and it's the only thing I've changed.

So I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience? Is it something in the ingredients that doesn't agree with some people?

I know how you feel. I've always been blessed with a pretty much spot free skin but when I started using their match master foundation I got soooooo many pimples. I chunked that bad boy straight into the dumpster. But studio fix isn't so bad on me, it just tends to dry out my skin a lot.

Studio fix breaks me out in spots x

Yeah, I'm thinking it must just not suit me. I like it alot aswell.

I dont know if they've changed it recently, I got a new one and it felt like it was burning my face :( shame because it was fab. I use clarins now, no burning and good coverage x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

God it's so hard to find a good foundation isn't it?!

Latest posts

Back