Machine for making U Tip/Flat tip/V tip pre bonded

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio58

Reaction score
We were making some orders for equipment supplies and came across this machine for making pre bonded U tip/flat/V tips.

looking at it I would imagine you would use a glue gun to apply to the tip of the hair and then place in the press, pull it down, done.

I would assume they use this or similar in the factories

Quite costly at nearly £150 but looks interesting

Wholesale - Press Machine for Pre-Bonded Hair / Fusion Pre-Tip Press Machine / Extension Hair Tools, Free shipping, $208.00-229.00/Piece, 2 pieces/Lot | DHgate.com

Have used this machine and it weighs a ton, it's clumsy and fiddle and takes a good minute to make a bond, it has special attachments for the u shape, v shape, I Tip and you change them to which tip you wanna make.

You will need the adhesive melted, tip the end of the hair extension into the adhesive and then put the end c the hair extension onto the plate of the desired tip you want, you pull down the handle when hair extension tip is n place and leave it down for about ten seconds and then release the handle, then the fun starts as the tip is then stuck to the plate or to the top when the handle is released. You need to then shape and cut off the excess adhesive around the tip shape you have created.

If you wanna take your time doing tips then this is ideal but if you want them done in no time at all quicker to do them by hand.

Last edited:
We were making some orders for equipment supplies and came across this machine for making pre bonded U tip/flat/V tips.

looking at it I would imagine you would use a glue gun to apply to the tip of the hair and then place in the press, pull it down, done.

I would assume they use this or similar in the factories

Quite costly at nearly £150 but looks interesting

Wholesale - Press Machine for Pre-Bonded Hair / Fusion Pre-Tip Press Machine / Extension Hair Tools, Free shipping, $208.00-229.00/Piece, 2 pieces/Lot | DHgate.com

I'd love this! I seen a post on here with a video on of a chinese girl pretipping with one of these machines.

I dont trust getting it from china though, just worried incase they try to scam you lol x

You can buy a pair of pliers for £10 that do the same job.

I have bought lots of products from china and I always add them to man first and the chat through Skype so you know that they are genuine and everything has always been delivered

Last edited:
I just chatting to a guy about those machines and he can get them shipped in to uk for approx 130 USD and it's about 90usd to buy, they are on the safe traders list of alibaba

I'd love one so I can make my own flat tips, I have a flat tip plier but it just isn't wide enough for me to fold over when doing ultrasonic flat bonds. Looks like the attachment on that machine isn't wide enough for me too :(

When I made the flat bond they where quite big and also the u shape was quite big aswell

That's for the machine

I haven't it's a while ago when I used the machine a. Friend of mine brought it I to shop and I had a practice on it.

how hard is it to make itips from loose hair is great patience needed

Hi
Patience is needed and it does take longer to pretip than wefted hair.

Latest posts

Back