Machine???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleypeevor

Reaction score
How good is the spray tan machine t200??? is it worth buying, also does it work with fake bake solution?

How many tans a day would i be able to do with this machine?

How good is the spray tan machine t200??? is it worth buying, also does it work with fake bake solution?

How many tans a day would i be able to do with this machine?

Hi Hayley,

the T200 is without doubt the most used HVLP machine on the market ....it is the backbone machine thus far of the spray tan sector as it has a proven record of reliability and is suitable for both a small usage salon or ideal for a mobile business.

The T200 has an upgraded motor over the original T100 and as such is suitable robust enough to cope with most spray tan parties.

HTH :hug:

The T200 is a fab machine, it will work with any solution and perform for many many tans so spray tan parties are a good friend of the T200, hth

Hi.

The T200 is a slightly quieter machine, than others in the market place and also looks very professional.

It's easy to clean, easy to use and easy to look after it!

Once you have mastered the tanning you should be getting between 18 - 20 tans out of one litre of solution - what a great profit margin!

Make sure that you look after the machine, i.e., clean regularly ensuring that you clean the filter, which is located on the base of the machine!

Happy spraying!

Latest posts

Back