Mad eyebrows needing help lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toffeepop

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

I have a question about mad eyebrows. They belong to my 13 year old son, and almost remind me of Spock from Star Trek! They are a light brown/fair colour (his hair is quite brown but not dark brown, he has fair and freckled skin and greeny/brown eyes - dunno if that helps explain eyebrow colour? Lol).

Anyway, in the centre of the eyebrows, they just go mad and stick upwards. He has had some stick about them in the past, but has grown his hair in the typical teenage 'skater boy' style, so is managing to cover them just now.

As he is so young, I wouldn't be keen on having any eyebrow treatments on him, but is there any way I/he can 'tame' them down?I'd be very nervous about trimming them as I can't even do my own eyebrows! (mine are normal - he has his dad's Dennis Healey eyebrows the poor lad :wink2:).

Has anybody some advice that wouldn't make his sister tease him any more? She's a nightmare calling him names as it is, and would LOVE to find out he's having a beauty treatment to tame them lol. I did take a photo of him the other night as he got knocked off his bike and has some very nasty bruising and swelling to his eye/socket/cheekbone area but which shows beautifully (?) the eyebrows, will try to upload if anyone thinks it might help?

TIA :biggrin:

Hi,

I'd get the tweezers on him. My son is 17 and has only just started to take more of a pride in his appearance lol. He detests his monobrow as he calls it and we make a laugh of it when i tweeze them for him.

If I were you I'd start by doing just some so that its not obvious he's had it done and then leave it a week and do some more. If your son's hair is long it might not notice so much anyway. Mine has short back and sides. I would love to wax my son's but he's not having any of it yet lol.

If the parts of his brows need to be removed, then now is the time……..no point in waiting until he has a complex about them.

You could either wax or tweeze the hair that need removing. If you tweeze them, make sure that you remove them in the direction that they are growing and pull them out flat to the skin. That's so they don't grow back in different directions.

Latest posts

Back