Magi bond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzii

Reaction score
Has anyone used magi bond and not measured it correctly.
I did my own hair, and I used magi bond but I didn’t measure it, I put a full syringe in my colour and peroxide which was about 60g all together it since my hair feels so broken, it’s like I have bleached my hair..
any ideas to where I have gone wrong.
I used 8.1 on my hair.

Magi bond isn’t the same as Olaplex so I’m not sure what it contains or what it’s supposed to do?
Is it breaking in random places like when you apply too much protein?

It feels knotty and broken on the ends. And I have just cut it. All the ends are broken like You get from bleach. I’m so confused, my hair was in good condition, but I do have curly coarse hair, and I did put some foils in about 3 months ago. But the only thing I have done different is add magi bond. I’ve hardly used straighteners in the last 6 months.
I’m trying to get my hair lighter as I am completely grey, and with having such coarse hair anyway I thought I would try it.
Think it was better without ha. I need to try olaplex

Has anyone used magi bond and not measured it correctly.
I did my own hair, and I used magi bond but I didn’t measure it, I put a full syringe in my colour and peroxide which was about 60g all together it since my hair feels so broken, it’s like I have bleached my hair..
any ideas to where I have gone wrong.
I used 8.1 on my hair.
Sounds like it's full of proteins. You need to use a deep cleansing shampoo on it, and put an intense moisture mask on it. Do not use protein at all. You need to soften that protein, your hair has become hard and that's why it's snapping.

Oh really, I have just had some matrix raw shampoo, conditioner and mask. I do use L’Oréal oil on it as well, maybe it’s all been to much. Thank you

Latest posts

Back