Magis foil remover wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these magis foil remover wraps? What are your thoughts? Are the ones for the fingers different sizes from the ones for the toes? Also, is there a cotton pad incorporated already in the foil wrap?

Magis, Foil Nail Wraps, Foil Nail Toes

Sweet Squared are also distributing them. I am thinking of trying them out. (Anything to make life easier lol!)

I got some samples a while ago. They are good! Don't think they'd work as well for a very thick l&p but normal nails great! Toe version is different size. Holder is worth it I think

Has anyone tried these magis foil remover wraps? What are your thoughts? Are the ones for the fingers different sizes from the ones for the toes? Also, is there a cotton pad incorporated already in the foil wrap?

Magis, Foil Nail Wraps, Foil Nail Toes

Sweet Squared are also distributing them. I am thinking of trying them out. (Anything to make life easier lol!)

I saw them at the Professional Beauty Show at Excel. Look good, they have smaller pads for toes and you use a finger pad for the big toe. They have cotton pads for Gel and a different type of pad for acrylic,much thicker might even be foam not sure.
I did not buy as I make my own using foil ( I buy the small rolls that hairdresser use) and cut up squares of wonderwipe.
Would save time if you did lot's of soak off's and save on acetone as well
Hope this helps.

They now do a thicker "sponge" version that is perfect for L&P. Personally I think they're great and quality people to work with.

Kelly in the S2 Leeds Sweet Shop has been demonstrating to some of the peeps popping in with really positive feedback.

Well worth a try.

If you watch the demonstration you can see there is a pad already attached to the foil.
Look good, although its not a lot of difference between these and doing it yourself.

Thanks everyone for the helpful feedback. I think they certainly merit a try!:)

I presently soak off in a variety of ways, depending on my mood and the clients nails. I do use the foil method at present too but the faffing around cutting the foil and soaking the pad is not ideal. Also the pad often moves if the client is not careful.:irked:

Anything to make my life easier not to mention a beter impression for the client.:)

My Sweet Squared order has jut grown!:eek:

Latest posts

Back