Magis foil wraps-difference between the l+p and gel wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Hiya :)

This might seem like a silly question but as I haven used them before I am hoping someone can clarify for me.

What is the difference between the magis l+p finger foils and the gel finger foils?

I would like to try them and just wondering why there was a difference and if 1 would do for both systems.

Thanks in advance :)

Hiya :)

This might seem like a silly question but as I haven used them before I am hoping someone can clarify for me.

What is the difference between the magis l+p finger foils and the gel finger foils?

I would like to try them and just wondering why there was a difference and if 1 would do for both systems.

Thanks in advance :)

The L&P wraps hold more remover in them as they have to soak off for a longer period, than the Soak Off Gel wraps which have a thinner pad and hold less remover.

You could use the L&P wraps for both but you would be using more remover than you needed to for soak off gels. We try to limit the exposure of the client's skin to the remover as they have the soak off gels removed far more often that L&P clients have their enhancements removed. It is better for the skin and nails for the client not to be'swimming' in more remover than she needs to be.

Ahh! Thanks Gigi :)

I thought it would be a simple answer like that. I don't have any soak off gels as I only use Cnd l+p and brisa.

:)

Time you took a look at Shellac, my friend!! :Love: It's not a soak off gel, but it does remove like one ... only faster... really!

Oh my god... how could I fail to mention shellac! I have been shellacking for the last couple of months and absolutely LOVE it. I currently have Rose bud and iced coral on as we speak with rock royalty konad!!

I am eagerly awaiting Rheahs return for a shellac attack class! X

You can use the Magis wraps for Shellac too, but I prefer to use the Shellac remover wraps for Shellac. I I'm a branded girl! Lol

I love the shellac remover wraps and as I have a tiny client base at the moment I have been ordering packets of 10 which come with an orange wood stick.

I have just received my first pack of 100 remover wraps and am a little disappointed they don't come wrapped in packs of 10 and with an orange wood stick per pack and it didn't say that in the catalogue :(

Still love the wraps though but now need more sticks! Lol

Latest posts

Back