Magis gel foil wraps fingers for toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if the magis gel foil wraps (500pk) which are listed as 'fingers' can also be used for toes? Thank you all in advance x

In theory you could but they'd be a bit big

Thank you. What about the vamoose wraps? I'm so bored of chopping up squares of cotton and bits of foil. I use the CND wraps on fingers but they're too big for toes. Thank you x

I use them - one for big toe one for next 'two' toes and if possible, just one more for last two (if little toe isn't too small) x

I use them - one for big toe one for next 'two' toes and if possible, just one more for last two (if little toe isn't too small) x

Thank you Lisa. Is it vamoos or magis that you use? x

Thank you again! I've just noticed that Ellisons sell Magis toe wraps as well as finger wraps. I'm guessing these are smaller and more fitting for toes. I guess what I'm looking for is something that will do both fingers as toes. I love the CND wraps but obviously only for fingers. (And sometimes the big toe) but I am a little strapped for cash at the moment and need to find something slightly cheaper for now x

The Fingernail Fixer has done this video for removal from toes and I tried it the first time that I removed Shellac Rockstars. It worked perfectly how it was meant to and I can't imagine doing it any other way now. It was very easy to do and everything came off like a dream.

Getting Shellac off the Toes - YouTube

The Fingernail Fixer has done this video for removal from toes and I tried it the first time that I removed Shellac Rockstars. It worked perfectly how it was meant to and I can't imagine doing it any other way now. It was very easy to do and everything came off like a dream.

Getting Shellac off the Toes - YouTube

Brilliant. Thank you very much for that. Excellent method. I do think I need to consider using one of the other wrap methods (magis or vamoose) for fingers in the short term (until cash flow improves) but I shall be using this method (or a version of it) for toes, so thank you.

:) x

I use the magis finger wraps for both fingers and toes. No problem.

Latest posts

Back