Magnifying head lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
For those of you who do eyelash extensions does anyone use a magnifying head lamp?
I am having difficulty seperating the lashes and wondering if this could help

Hey hun
Ive bought one ready for when I do my course, I bought it off the net, mine hasn't a light on it as I didnt want to look like a miner lol, but has extra magnifying lenses that come with it, it is a fantastic piece of kit and imo any lash extensionist should wear one, (hubby borrows it for close up diy work)

hth
Sue x

I cant get on with the head ons. I find they dig in after a full days lashing, and they mess up my hair:o
I am looking at the moment where to get the magnifyers (sp)? that attach on to glasses. They normaly have 3 strenghts of magnification on them. If anyone knows where to get them I would love to know! Thank you x

I am looking at the moment where to get the magnifyers (sp)? that attach on to glasses. They normaly have 3 strenghts of magnification on them. If anyone knows where to get them I would love to know! Thank you x[/quote]

Hey hun
Ebay sell the ones you are looking for, I searched the net for them and gave up lol, my magnifyer is on a band much better and it doesnt mess my hair lol :)

Sue x

Hey hun
Ebay sell the ones you are looking for, I searched the net for them and gave up lol, my magnifyer is on a band much better and it doesnt mess my hair lol :)

Sue x[/quote]

Thank you! Im off for a look xxxx

Hey hun
Ive bought one ready for when I do my course, I bought it off the net, mine hasn't a light on it as I didnt want to look like a miner lol, but has extra magnifying lenses that come with it, it is a fantastic piece of kit and imo any lash extensionist should wear one, (hubby borrows it for close up diy work)

hth
Sue x

can you remember where you got it from?

use a mag lamp (not to look throught just for the bulb) or any lamp with a daylight bulb as this produces natural light. Many people use reading glasses as well for high magnification

Su xx

My trainer use magnifying glasses she bought from boots. Looks like a pair of regular glasses. I was told it costs about £15.

This one from nouveau which is more expensive - Nouveau Shop

Or you can try a magnifying headset from skinlogic - ANALYSIS PRODUCTS - Skinlogic® Skin Scanner

I just shine my mag lamp onto to eyelash, i get good lighting this way. If you get the lighting right I find that you don't need to look through a magnifying lense.

Latest posts

Back