Magpie glitters and pigment recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiggerlady

Reaction score
Evening all...coming late to the party, I know, but would you ladies be kind enough to let me know your recommendations for your 'must have 'colours as I am just going to start a glitter and pigment collection to jazz up my gel polish!! ;)
Many thanks..

All of them :p

There are so many choices its too hard, hence why most of us end up ordering several over a short period. Pick your favourite colours to start and go from there, there are no bad ones.

My most requested are....
Angel
Amelia
Wendy
Bluebell
Blossom
Goldie
Silvia

BLUEBELL [emoji7]
Over black its a gorgeous Emerald green.
Over white its a gorgeous mermaid blue, I love it x

Definitely Amelia and Angel. What are your most popular colours? I would choose my colours to match or contrast those :) x

Thanks for the suggestions girls...I smell a new obsession coming on...they all seem gorgeous...how much extra do you ladies charge for this please? I am too soft and tend to include everything in the one price, but things will have to change if I am going to HAVE to buy a load of colours... ;)

Definitely Amelia I use this all the time! I also love Millie, Rosie & Tiffany. I have lots of lecente glitters and I've started adding magpie to those too. I charge 50p per nail or £3 for a full set x

I add £5 if encapsulated on all nails, £5 for rockstar over gel polish or £3 for a few nails

Latest posts

Back