Maintaining acrylic tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
I was told by my tutor last night that best way to maintain a aset of acrylic tips was to put cuticle oil on them every day.

is that correct? do you advise your clients to use cuticle oil?

I do have CND solar oil , is that best one to have? or not

I love Solar Oil, it's hands down the best. Clients, both natural nail and enhancement clients, should get into the habit of oiling the cuticle and underside of the free edge to keep the natural nail healthy and flexible.

right thank you :D really appreciate it !

also she also told me to sell clients the oil to. how much would you sell them for to the clients?

She is right , by using a good quality oil such as solar oil it will condition the surounding skin and it will condition ( plasticize ) the enhancement product aswell

right thank you :D really appreciate it !

also she also told me to sell clients the oil to. how much would you sell them for to the clients?

Your distributor sweet squared for solar oil will be able to give you a list of RRPS,

thanks girls !! you been a big help :D

I sell solar oil to some clients and also give pinkie ones away to my fave clients. All my clients are now addicted to solar oil, I can honestly tell if they been naughty and not been using every day:)

I never leave the house without mine, I use on my toes aswell every day, and sometimes on my dry skin on elbows,,,works a treat. xxx

wow. it sounds quite good ! x

from the almond spa manicure I use the almond milk bath and the almond scrub in my bath and ........ I use solar oil on my face and strechmarks lol
some times I switch it up and use the citrus but theres no oil to match :)

crikey i wouldnt have thought of using the solar oil on stretch marks ! erm..... i wonder if they do big bottles to cover my body :green: hahahah

crikey , u learn sumat new each day :)

Latest posts

Back