Majicontrast pure copper dupes, help!

Hi everyone,

I've been using majicontrast pure copper on a client for well over a year now and I'm really struggling to source the colour. My suspicion is that it's been discontinued ( please say it isn't so!) as I cannot find it at any of my usual suppliers or further afield through the likes of ebay etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer any supplier suggestions or if not any dupes for pure copper?

thank you!

Caitlinnxx

Colour technician
Hi everyone,

I've been using majicontrast pure copper on a client for well over a year now and I'm really struggling to source the colour. My suspicion is that it's been discontinued ( please say it isn't so!) as I cannot find it at any of my usual suppliers or further afield through the likes of ebay etc. I was wondering if anyone could offer any supplier suggestions or if not any dupes for pure copper?

thank you!
Have you tried contacting L’Oréal pro directly? X

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi everyone,
Contact the local L’Oréal Rep.

Contact the local L’Oréal Rep.
contacted her this morning and was told that it's been discontinued, in which case I guess that means I'm looking for a dupe of it rather than a supplier!

Have you tried contacting L’Oréal pro directly? X
managed to speak to the rep this morning and it's been discontinued- any suggestions on a similar high lift tint?

cassies97

Wella Magma is similar, comes in a powder form though.