Majimode?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

I'm currently working as a rentachair in a beauty salon and am feeling out of touch with L'Oreal's latest colours. As I am a sole trader, i am not allowed to purchase through L'Oreal so I use Salon Connections instead - and I am missing my update colour selection.

First off, Majimode, a high lift red selection? Can this be used for the scalp, unlike Majicontrast?

Also, does anyone know of a supplier that is update on the colour selection - as my current doesn't even have my favourite dark red - 4.60!

I'm dying to keep update here but L'oreal are really killing me.

Hi I would change ur supplier so try can help keep you informed of new products, I no your not ment to but I have used the majicontrast on scalp
Before with out any problems. They have now changed 0.600 etc to red mix etc which is a pain In the bum as not so easy to tell difference :) I'm not sure on the other colour you said
I no of majirouge , majicontrast, majiblonde & majirel

Yes majimode are high lift reds and can be used on the scalp. They are primarily for use on very dark hair. They can be used with 20 or 30 vol, althogh I find 30 vol tends to blow the bluey tones away.
Majicontrast is for use off scalp with meches or foils.

Latest posts

Back