Majirel level 10 to 5

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Alfred

Reaction score
Got a bleach level 10 going to a level 5 on roots, using Majirel, what developer do I mix with the tube??? Thank you x

I’m scalp bleaching and toning my clients hair to a neutral 10, then going in on the root area and dragging down a level 5 Majirel to create a smokey root look and then going on the ends with a .11 Majirel metals. I need to know what developer/peroxide to mix with the level 5 to darken 5 levels? And ratio?

Sorry, I’m still baffled by your plan.

What would you normally use to go darker? It’s irrelevant whether you’re going down 2 or 5 levels.
Why are you bleaching up the roots to then darken them down to a 5? You’d need to pre-pig and then risk it looking very uneven.

Surely it’s simpler to do a root drag down and blend into the blonde?

I do this all the time but I use Wella, will you be drying the hair or shadowing as a toner?

I ask because I don’t think Majirel is probably the best thing to use

Use the cool cover range of majirel otherwise you still get warmer roots compared to the .11 of metals ends

I do this all the time but I use Wella, will you be drying the hair or shadowing as a toner?

Why would you bleach the roots to then apply a level 5 to them? Surely you’re over processing the hair unnecessarily?

Why would you bleach the roots to then apply a level 5 to them? Surely you’re over processing the hair unnecessarily?

Where your doing modern techniques like root shadowing or colour melting you would apply a darker tint on the root area over a full head bleach, or highlights

Latest posts

Back