Make law of attraction work-list your 3 things here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
Hi guys,don't know if any of you believe in law of attraction but writing it down is also a good way....so this thread is for us all to list 3 things that we would love to of achieved personally and professionally by this January next year! Keep it simple just a little sentence...

Here's mine

1-to be pregnant or have a baby in the world
2-to have worked harder to have doubled my client base
3- to have at least started my extension in my home

Last edited:
1) to qualify by March

2) do an extension course

3) continue building my clientele!

Hi guys,don't know if any of you believe in law of attraction but writing it down is also a good way....so this thread is for us all to list 3 things that we would love to of achieved personally and professionally by this January next year! Keep it simple just a little sentence...

Here's mine

1-to be pregnant or have a baby in the world
2-to have worked harder to have doubled my client base
3- to have at least started my extension in my home

Mine should be quite short as my first two are the same as yours!

And last but not least, to hopefully have attended some more training courses to continue to update my skills. x

Mine are

Spend more time with extended family :)

Get the salon running more efficiently

Complete at least 1 training course

I think affirmations are fab btw :) I have a picture of my kids, a gorgeous house and car on my phone that reminds me every day why I'm in business and what we want in the future

Mine should be quite short as my first two are the same as yours!

And last but not least, to hopefully have attended some more training courses to continue to update my skills. x

Snap miss dolly!! Well let's see in 12 months! Xxxx

Mine are

Spend more time with extended family :)

Get the salon running more efficiently

Complete at least 1 training course

I think affirmations are fab btw :) I have a picture of my kids, a gorgeous house and car on my phone that reminds me every day why I'm in business and what we want in the future

It definitely works !! Xxx

1) To have lost a stone
2) To be well settled into the new house,still not finished yet
3) To stop smoking.... Again!!!

Great idea, come on universe...a little help please!!!?? :D

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

1. To lose some weight and keep it off.

2. To build a thriving business when I move in May.

3. To enhance my existing relationships with family and friends by keeping in touch more and to make new ones with the move.

Love this thread xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

1. Get my business going
2. Get a part-time job to help pay the household bills
3. Find and buy a house

Fingers crossed I can get my act together and get these things in motion!

Mine would be
1) have a stainable client base
2) have abundance of money
3) be happier 😀😀

1. Good health for my mum

2. Abundance of money

3. Successful business

Ask, Believe, Receive :)

Lovely positive thread.

I love The Law of Attraction and I've been doing it years before The Secret but they all positive which is great.

I was told that you have to be specific, so for example it's no good saying 'I want more money' as someone may give you just a quid and then your prayers were answered. State how much you want and say it in the present.

I have enough money to buy a decent nearly new Land Rover

My extension will be under way by June 2015

My client base will have increased by 20% by April 2015

It's quite difficult to do as doubt always creeps in but say it just the once and KNOW and BELIEVE that it's going to happen...........and just wait. Exciting!

Lovely positive thread.

I love The Law of Attraction and I've been doing it years before The Secret but they all positive which is great.

I was told that you have to be specific, so for example it's no good saying 'I want more money' as someone may give you just a quid and then your prayers were answered. State how much you want and say it in the present.

It's quite difficult to do as doubt always creeps in but say it just the once and KNOW and BELIEVE that it's going to happen...........and just wait. Exciting!

So we have to 'I will' instead of 'I want'? Worth a try :)

1) My daughter and I will be happy and secure in our new house, when we move away in August 2015.

2) My business will be successful when I move in August 2015.

3) I will meet a wonderful man and be in a happy relationship with him ...... if he's rich that'll be nice too ;)

Ok so here goes
1, improve the relationship between my husband, my 16 year old daughter and myself. Things are very stressful and tense right now!

2, Double my client base becoming more successful within my business.

3, Be more organised/efficient, I'm a little scatty and tend to leave things until the last min 😳

Lovely positive thread.

What was the secret? Is it a book?

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne - amazing can change your life. Every year in my new diary I write what I would like but you write it as if you already have it by saying Thank you for my health, Thank you for my new clients, Thank you for my new car etc - look back in my diaries and they've all happened!!! Ask believe & receive :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Lovely positive thread.

Kim what a great reply,thanks.....I watch the secret on movie constantly and I play the CDs in my car.....

So here goes with my 3 things been more specific

1-My fertility Treatment I start in February works and I get pregnant by end of April 2015

2- My client base doubles within the next 4 months

3-we get planning permission by march 2015 and our extension is complete for christmas this year.

Xxx

Ooh this is hard.

1. Saved enough money to be engaged and plan wedding..that's a few thousand

2. Saved enough money to go back to Florida at least £1500!

3. Be happy in a new job/ career - not sure how specific I can be with this one!

:)

1. I will be fluent in Spanish by the end of the year

2. I will be happier, and more confident in myself than I am now

3. I will have a solid client base and meet my targets each month

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back