Make law of attraction work-list your 3 things here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this seems UNREAL......But I've just had a hen party of 11 book in now!!!

Wow, u r good at this. At best I have had zero cancellations this week. I usually have at least 1 cancel. Appreciate the small things right? 👍 go u

A new client contacted me yesterday and has made an appointment for tomorrow, I was a 'word of mouth' recommendation.

I'll have some more of those please universe!

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow, u r good at this. At best I have had zero cancellations this week. I usually have at least 1 cancel. Appreciate the small things right? 👍 go u

Absolutely right small things are where it all starts!! It's not so much me that's good at it, it's the universe at work!!😉x

1. Get my business going
2. Get a part-time job to help pay the household bills
3. Find and buy a house

Fingers crossed I can get my act together and get these things in motion!

I can happily say, I've found and bought a house and we move on the 31/03!

So now I'm looking into doing a honours degree!
Only 2 more things to come through this year and I will be more than chuffed! X

For my family to stay happy & healthy, my client book to be full & to become a successful Spma Artist (Training with Nouveau next month i need the universes help :)

1. That I pass my assessments (darn those fingerwaves).
2. That I don't cut myself while cutting hair.
3. That I find a good vegan chocolate that has nice flavor and doesn't feel like lard.

1) I will make a success of my business and quadruple previous takings

2) I will be happy and healthy enough to look after both myself and loved ones in my life

3) I will lose 2 stone by christmas

I am reading the book at the moment although have not finished it and am finding very interesting. Apparently you have to write it like you have already received them and are grateful for them so here goes....

I am grateful that my family are healthy and happy.

I am grateful that I am successful in both my jobs.

I am grateful that I will have another baby.

Hopefully ive done that right?

1) I will get back into fitness and weigh no more than 9 stone by christmas.

2) I will be busier at work, so much so, I will be grateful to sit down for a wee!

3) I will get a fantastic self employed part time stylist working for me, who is great at hair and I REALLY get along with.

So... 16 months later...not happened

Can anyone tell me which book to buy when it comes to the Law of Attraction? There's loads of choice on Amazon...

Have you tried "The Secret" ? I've not read any others but this one will give you the gist of what it's all about. Happy reading [emoji432][emoji433]

Have you tried "The Secret" ? I've not read any others but this one will give you the gist of what it's all about. Happy reading [emoji432][emoji433]
Is there a correct one? There's usually 100s on Amazon??

So... 16 months later...not happened

Can anyone tell me which book to buy when it comes to the Law of Attraction? There's loads of choice on Amazon...
The film/documentary is on you tube I've watched it like 10 times .. I just feel it's easier to get your head around than reading the book ... X X

Is there a correct one? There's usually 100s on Amazon??
Rhonda Byrne the secret is the right book, it was on Netflix until recently I watched it 4 times :) it's gone now tho I'm going to have to buy a movie download now, I'm not so good reading lol I can put a film on in the bath I can't wander off then lol

Question... Why on I tunes is the video 1 and a bit hours but the audio book is 4 hours?

Latest posts

Back