Make up and Eyelash extensions at Bridal shops promo!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lipstick

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

I am trying to promote the Make up and Semi Permanent Eyelash Extension side to my business this year, and i would really appreciate some advice.

I read on here that a lady recommended trying "mini make up" sessions or open evenings at bridal shops etc.

Now i know you have to speculate to accumulate, but my question is, is it wise to do this for free or to charge a very discounted rate for the treatments. I was thinking for the Eyelashes i could just do a few on the the corner flicks as a taster to a full set. What do you all think? Do you get custom from doing things like this or do people just want freebies? As i have tried things like this at gyms and it doesnt always work. Can any one advise on any other ways to promote Make up?

Thanks Ladies

People just want freebies,
it is better to show them before and after pics and explain how you can enhance their eyes with the look that they are after hth

I agree with Lou. You would also have to think about how you would go about patch testing for the glue hun, would be more trouble than it's worth I would think.

You could try offering a free or discounted eyelash treatment to the bridal shop staff perhaps in return for them recommending your services or placing your brochure on their desk. Nothing as good as having your work on show so to speak.

HTH.

Jenni
x

Latest posts

Back