Make up artists, help with glitter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate

Reaction score
Wondering if any fellow make up geeks know of anything that helps stick glitter to the eye? I've seen something by Ben Nye but wasn't too sure if it would be any good! Any ideas?

Wondering if any fellow make up geeks know of anything that helps stick glitter to the eye? I've seen something by Ben Nye but wasn't too sure if it would be any good! Any ideas?

I just bought the Ben Nye glitter glue. But I can't tell you if it's good as I haven't tried it yet.

Sorry, that was not helpful was it !!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Mmmm, glitter.
Is this a product designed for the eye area? (If so, then there should be a related product)
If it's not, be very careful.

Mixing medium by MAC. It's for using with their pigments and glitters. I think it's a pro product so you'd have to phone to order it.

(I'm not a MUA yet so there may be better stuff out there)

Or sometimes I just dampen and dry off a brush in water and press it onto a cream eyeshadow base

Thanks girls I'll try them out! Let me know how you get on Salj! :wink2:

Peaches & cream Liverpool sell a glitter fix gel for face for £1.50 though its a very small tube it's great xx

Thanks girls I'll try them out! Let me know how you get on Salj! :wink2:
I will do, planning to have a play with it at the weekend. x

Peaches & cream Liverpool sell a glitter fix gel for face for £1.50 though its a very small tube it's great xx

I was going to recommend Peaches and Cream, you can buy offline as well x

Latest posts

Back