Make-up artists: let's share tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just looks like love lemonades if I'm not mistaken chick. £9.99 each but love lemonade do deals 4 for £19.99 on most colours ? X

It just looks like love lemonades if I'm not mistaken chick. £9.99 each but love lemonade do deals 4 for £19.99 on most colours ? X

I get them for trade price. You just have to call/email them. x

I get them for trade price. You just have to call/email them. x
Ohhhh right I just thought prices are same lol thank you I will actually :)) x

Looking for a full coverage makeup palette and can't really decide on RMCA or Graftobian HD, any recommendations ? X

I just received two RCMA pallets last week and they are seriously gorgeous. I did loads of research and decided to give them a try. They are rich and super easy to blend. I also really love the story behind them.

Wish you luck :)

Looking for a full coverage makeup palette and can't really decide on RMCA or Graftobian HD, any recommendations ? X

I just received two RCMA pallets last week and they are seriously gorgeous. I did loads of research and decided to give them a try. They are rich and super easy to blend. I also really love the story behind them.

Wish you luck :)

Thanks I've ordered the neutral for now and see how I get on. Heard great things so can't wait
How do you blend, with a beauty blender or a brush ?
What's the story behind them ? :))

Can anyone recommend a good purple eyeshadow/pigment please? I did a wedding trial on Saturday and one of the bridesmaids wants very bright eye makeup as that is her usual style - the dresses are purple so she is set on purple, but I am looking for a vivd but not too warm shade and I'm giving myself a headache!! The dresses are more of a lilac purple than a Cadbury purple and all the vivid shades are too warm. I've just got the MakeupGeek pigment in Bewitched but I think it's too wishy-washy.
Help!!

Can anyone recommend a good purple eyeshadow/pigment please? I did a wedding trial on Saturday and one of the bridesmaids wants very bright eye makeup as that is her usual style - the dresses are purple so she is set on purple, but I am looking for a vivd but not too warm shade and I'm giving myself a headache!! The dresses are more of a lilac purple than a Cadbury purple and all the vivid shades are too warm. I've just got the MakeupGeek pigment in Bewitched but I think it's too wishy-washy.
Help!!

Morphe do a lovely palette of purples. The pigmentation is great too & there are lots of wearable shades in it so you'll be get lots of use out of it.
http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/morphebrushes/35p35colorplumpalette/

I second morphe absolutely gorgeous purples colours x

Those colours look great, are they really pigmented?? I don't mind spending more for quality but if they are as good as Mac or whatever then I will buy it!

I like the peaches and cream glitters and pigments X

Those colours look great, are they really pigmented?? I don't mind spending more for quality but if they are as good as Mac or whatever then I will buy it!

You won't be dissappointed! I'd say they are as pigmented as MAC x

OK I'm going for it!!! Thanks! :D

What's everyone's favourite concealers? Do you buy separates or a palette? I want really good coverage x

What's everyone's favourite concealers? Do you buy separates or a palette? I want really good coverage x

It depends on me client. I used a mix. I have morphes concealer pallette, great for price but can be a little drying on the mature client. I use Art Deco camouflage cream for me and I love it. I also have Urban Decays naked concealer and that's really good aswell. Full coverage and quite liquidy so I can use on most clients.

It depends on me client. I used a mix. I have morphes concealer pallette, great for price but can be a little drying on the mature client. I use Art Deco camouflage cream for me and I love it. I also have Urban Decays naked concealer and that's really good aswell. Full coverage and quite liquidy so I can use on most clients.
Great thank you! I'll have a look [emoji4] also what eyeshadows do you like to use? I'm looking for some really bright ones that last x

I use
Great thank you! I'll have a look
emoji4.png
also what eyeshadows do you like to use? I'm looking for some really bright ones that last x

Erm it depends chick I have all different again lol for purples I have morphe 35p which are all different vibrancy of purples. Theirs the urban decay electric which is literally all neons or a cheaper version to that is the sleek palette 'acid' x

Who's got the RMCA foundation palette ? Did it arrive with cracks all in the colours ? I was a little shocked at how cracked they are x

Who's got the RMCA foundation palette ? Did it arrive with cracks all in the colours ? I was a little shocked at how cracked they are x
NO!!

Can you share a picture that doesnt seem right! X

Latest posts

Back