Make up competition ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1992

Reaction score
Hey!

I am entering a Jane Iredale make up competition, the theme is a make up look from any music video. I have a few ideas and just wanted to see if you all thought these were good looks or maybe not Jane Iredale kinda style?(ignore the nicki minaj and kesha ones!)

For the Shania Twain look I was thinking of actually using make up to create the net look rather than using an actual net and still use the hat?

I would so so love to win this or even get as far as I can as I want to be sucessful in make up!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396991394.356661.jpg

I think the net look would be really lovely.x

Thanks! Great to get feedback because I do t know sometimes if an idea is creative or just stupid! X

Another vote for shanias look! I also think that because it's an older video there wouldn't be as much chance of someone else having the same style! Creating the net would be such a great effect! Good luck!!!!

Amanda xx

Thanks Amanda! My boyfriend actually came up with the idea accidentally as he thought the netting was make up in the picture! X

To be honest with you it's normally the more out there make up that will grab the most attention so I would choose something more difficult to reproduce than the Shina pic , I would go for the Katy perry one :)

To be honest with you it's normally the more out there make up that will grab the most attention so I would choose something more difficult to reproduce than the Shina pic , I would go for the Katy perry one :)

Thanks for answering! I had thought that originally but then wasnt sure if it was Jane Iredale kinda style?! X

Latest posts

Back