Make up courses in West Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne88

Reaction score
Hi

I am actually posting on behalf of a friend, I am usually in the nail geek section!

We were haveing a chat today and she has always loved doing make-up and would love to do do a professional make-up course but has no idea where to start. I am just wondering if anyone can reccomend any in the West Yorkshire area?? Possibly something she could fit around a full time job. We are in the Leeds area. I did a search but nothing really came up.

Thanks a lot xx

Hi,
Salmas beauty academy based in dewsbury do a 1 day make-up course so you could easily fit it around your job. i did the fast track one day threading course there last week and it was brilliant. The trainer was lovely and really informative - also if you dont feel happy that you've picked everything up on the day you can go back anytime within 6 months free of charge!
google salmas beauty academy and have a look round the website. hth x

Thankyou, I will have a look and pass on to my friend xxx

There is also Picasso's at Ossett nr Wakefield Picassos Beauty I did my waxing course there, best to give them a ring about the prices as they do have offers on for some months & they do let you return if you are unsure about things:)

Latest posts

Back