Make up for kids pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey! just wondered what make up people use for childrens pamper partys? when i say children i mean like 8-14 kind of age. do you use your professional make up brand you use for weddings and proms, or do you use a good quality not so expensive brand?

ive got a kids pamper party in couple of weeks for 11 n 10 year old not really sure what treatments to do yet and im wondering if to do make up im prob going to use my normal what i use for proms etc coz i wil only be using eyeshawdows n lip gloss etc not foundation n powders

hmmm very true! i always forget about that, and maybe buy some face glitter to add for the younger ones. what make up brand do you use? i'm just starting to build up my make up :D i've been told by a few make up artists that you should use different brands, like mac foundation, chanel lipsticks... whichever is best, it dosnt matter if you mix and match, but other people say that you shouldnt do that as it looks unprofessional?

I often find with kids partys mini manicures (their cuticles are normally really bad and i can't wait to get my hands on them!!!), file and polish on toes and nail art go down really well! x

Latest posts

Back