Make Up Forever HD?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natblanks88

Reaction score
i am booking a make up course and am researching the best foundations to start with i thought id go with mac face and body and make up forever hd.
i have found a thread listing a few f&b colours to start with but cant find the same for mufe can anyone help me please as i can only get this online.
thankyou x

Oh and I want to do bridal and special occasion :) x

Thankyou so much I know it's going to be a long process for me but thought I'd start researching and making a few purchases soon! Xx

i am booking a make up course and am researching the best foundations to start with i thought id go with mac face and body and make up forever hd.
i have found a thread listing a few f&b colours to start with but cant find the same for mufe can anyone help me please as i can only get this online.
thankyou x

I love the HD foundations, but I haven't tried the new Ultra HD ones yet. My only precaution is that I find even the lightest foundation colours are too dark (or too yellow- too pink) for my skin and the skin of some of my clients. I would suggest buying a foundation lightener (I use MAC face & body- White) to do a better colour match. This foundation also sucks on clients with very dry skin!
My "cannot live without them" colours are 115, 117, 118, 128, 155, 177, 178. Hope this helps!

Thankyou so much that's loads of help xx

Latest posts

Back