Make up kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prinny

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Quick question; Best makeup kit you have come across? Currently doing my Level 2 beauty, but my makeup kit is rubbish.. Looking for a decent one? Anyone know where I could get a good one from!? Thank you xx

Hi Prinny, can you be a bit more specific about 'Make Up
Kit'. Are you wanting to purchase a specific brand or start stocking up on reputable bits and bobs to build a versatile kit?

Building up a professional kit of various products and brands will take longer and is likely to be more expensive but worth it in the long run. Although there are makeup artists who veer towards one brand in particular, I personally recommend accumulating a range of well known and reputable brands both pro eg. Screen Face and high end retail eg. Chanel, Laura Mercier etc...

You will find long term that this offers you versatility in being able to meet any requirement at any given time in the industry.

It also depends on what makeup you want to get into. Is it stage and runway, media, Bridal? I do bridal makeup and offer makeup lessons and sometimes what are considered the middle of the range products can actually do a very good job with out the price tag eg. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and their long Wear Lipfininty Lipsticks.

Latest posts

Back