Make up tattooing courses help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm looking into the make up tattooing but struggling a little with finding courses and costings for equipment, If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it! :hug:

Sarah xx

Hi

I looked into this a few weeks ago and found a few different training courses, there was debra robson lawrence, finishing touches and natural enhancements and the noveau group the prices were quite similar and some courses longer than others but the covered the same thing.

not sure if i can put costings on here but if you would like i can send you a PM with average costings i was given

That would be great if you could Danielle, I have found funding but its only for training would be fab to find a course that includes equipment or is that wishful thinking?? lol

Sarah xx

Hi

I looked into this a few weeks ago and found a few different training courses, there was debra robson lawrence, finishing touches and natural enhancements and the noveau group the prices were quite similar and some courses longer than others but the covered the same thing.

not sure if i can put costings on here but if you would like i can send you a PM with average costings i was given

Latest posts

Back