Make up tutorials-opinions/recommendations, etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad_4_Massage

Reaction score
Hello my beautiful geek companions!
Sooo i got bored with how i was applying my makeup so decided to flick through a bunch of makeup tutorials on youtube for insperation and found a few i liked, however i never realised how many were out there!

What annoyed me is some that claim to be tutorials are either just pictures of looks with no demo or mick takes, so i was wondering if any geeks had a favorite video? Or a video they found useful... theres an eye flick i am determinded to master!

I am qualified i make up however i dont do it as much as i would like so i found some great tips on some videos- especially this mineral makeup tutorial, i must admit i neglected my minerals however i may make the switch after watching the video!

So what in askibg us do you find these videos useful? Is there any that you just love and want share? Etcetc!

Hugs and kisses!! Xxxxx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not a skin geek but I love watching Emilynoel83 and Tiffanyd. I think both are talented make up artists. HTH! :)

I've learned tons from them.

Sharon Farrell (sharonmakeupartist) has a good eyeliner tutorial.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pixiwoo , pixi2woo ( tanya burr ) , shaaanxo , rpiercemakeup and Sharon Farrell

Gossmakeupartist is brilliant. He has two channels, some videos on his chat channel aren't worth watching but he has some amazing tips and advice!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pixiwoo are awesome!!

Lisa Elderidge.

Again, tanya burr.

charlotte tilbury, she is a celeb makeup artist and has a fab eyeliner tutorial. x

I don't rate Tanya Burr :/ Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilbury and Pixiwoo are my favourite x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightlyscented!! She's faaaaabulous, michellephan and pixiwoo xxx

Ooh I'm going to look at these today. I am also qualified in make up but never done anything with it.

Ooh ive started having a nose through them, think i may need grt my makeup out and have a play!

Any mineral makeup videos?
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Few of my favs

Pixiwoo
Little kiva
Goldie starring
Jemima Lou

Latest posts

Back