Makeup brushes help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Svenema

Reaction score
Im looking to get a new set of brushes and would love to hear some feedback! I dont think I want to do mac again I find they fall apart to much on me! :confused:

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Im looking to get a new set of brushes and would love to hear some feedback! I dont think I want to do mac again I find they fall apart to much on me! :confused:

Hello! Yes I also find Mac aren't the best & are over priced!!!
I would absolutely recommend Real Techniques' brushes! They are amazing!! The lady who 'invented' them is on YouTube & does tutorials on all of the brushes. They're made with taklon bristles & are so soft & not once have I had a single bristle come out whilst applying makeup!
They're available to purchase in boots (three for two when the offers are on!) come in sets or individually & the price is only brilliant too!! Please try them!

Lastly, I think I deserve some commission from Real Techniques for this lol 😂😂😂

Hello! Yes I also find Mac aren't the best & are over priced!!!
I would absolutely recommend Real Techniques' brushes! They are amazing!! The lady who 'invented' them is on YouTube & does tutorials on all of the brushes. They're made with taklon bristles & are so soft & not once have I had a single bristle come out whilst applying makeup!
They're available to purchase in boots (three for two when the offers are on!) come in sets or individually & the price is only brilliant too!! Please try them!

Lastly, I think I deserve some commission from Real Techniques for this lol 😂😂😂

Ooh, I see your from Mississauga? Not sure where that is, but if you don't have a boots there, you can get them online!!

Crown brush! The best!

Real Techniques! Amazing brushes and budget friendly! I love them. Although I do have a mac brush on my Xmas list as I don't have any yet x

I love real techniques, I also have some Eco tools which I find super soft, love them too

I love real techniques, I also have some Eco tools which I find super soft, love them too

I've got an Eco tools powder blush and its soooo soft and fluffy :)

Thanx for your reply ill look online. . Mississauga is by toronto in canada

:D

Nanshy do two fab foundation brushes , not expensive compared to MAC and so nice, really buff foundations into skin , real techniques too as above !

Like Aveda brushes as a treat and Ruby and Millie on a budget

Latest posts

Back