Makeup Forever HD foundation reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjmand

Reaction score
Hey ladies/gents looking for any pro and cons on make up for ever h foundation going to imats in June was looking to change over from mac any thoughts much appreciated thanks lads :)

If you're not already a member, it's worth joining up to makeupalley.com as the review section on there is ENORMOUS, with over 1,700 reviews of this particular product alone. You do have to sign up to access product reviews but it's free and they don't send tons of spam - I think there is a newsletter email once a month (possibly less often, I don't seem to notice it that often to be honest) and that's all.

Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation reviews - Makeupalley

Hey ladies/gents looking for any pro and cons on make up for ever h foundation going to imats in June was looking to change over from mac any thoughts much appreciated thanks lads :)
Personally I don't really like MAC foundations. But I love the MUFE HD, it's fab. It gives lovely, buildable coverage. If you're going to IMATS though have a play and see what you think!

If it wasn't so expensive I would have it in my kit. As soon as I can afford to replace the MAC face & bodies in my kit I will probably do this with MUFE, either the HD or their F&B.

MUFE HD and Illamasqua Skinbase are my two favorite foundations at the moment. I wear the MUFE HD most of the year but I find it the winter months it does tend to stick to any dry patches if you don't use a good moisturizer. I've also just bought a few for my kit. Well worth getting samples of it!

It gets very good reviews from the makeup artists on ModelMayhem. I'm torn between it and Skinbase for my kit. I really like Illamasqua as a company so might go with them.

If you're not already a member, it's worth joining up to makeupalley.com as the review section on there is ENORMOUS, with over 1,700 reviews of this particular product alone. You do have to sign up to access product reviews but it's free and they don't send tons of spam - I think there is a newsletter email once a month (possibly less often, I don't seem to notice it that often to be honest) and that's all.

Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation reviews - Makeupalley

Amazing guys much appreciated I don't personally like mac foundation for myself so wanted to take the plunge and change I LoVE illamasqua :) but have heard so much about mufe hd I thought I would try it going to order my shade and see what I think then go for it at imats if it ticks all the boxes. Thanks again

I am not a fan of MUFE HD at all. I find it very flat looking and quite unnatural. Lots of people love it though so give it a try! Guru Make Up Emporium stock it and they offer pro discount.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I am not a fan of MUFE HD at all. I find it very flat looking and quite unnatural. Lots of people love it though so give it a try! Guru Make Up Emporium stock it and they offer pro discount.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Thanks it's good to get varied opinions I'm going to give it a try myself. Thanks for guru info :)

Latest posts

Back