Makeup questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pisces26

Reaction score
Hi, i'm currently using dior forever and dior forever powder but im finding its making me look a bit too washed out. it's the right shade as i've tried one up and it was too dark. i'm also finding my skin a bit dull, i have some mild scarring from old spots, freckles and dark circles so i do like a full coverage.
i'm thinking of maybe keeping the foundation and getting a different powder. i want something thats high coverage but doesn't look cakey. i've tried estee lauder double wear and it doesn't work for me, it ends up changing colour throughout the day.

i'm also interested in the ben nye powder as a highlighter but i don't know if it works for pale skin.

i'm a 010 in dior if it helps.

If it's washing you out and you don't think it's too light, it might be the wrong undertone for you. I remember being colour matched years ago at a mac counter and they gave me a pink based foundation, which of course looked ashy and terrible on my yellow based skin!

Are you using any bronzers/contour colours?

Using only a full coverage foundation is going to take away any dimensions and make you look flat and washed out.

X

Hi, i'm currently using dior forever and dior forever powder but im finding its making me look a bit too washed out. it's the right shade as i've tried one up and it was too dark. i'm also finding my skin a bit dull, i have some mild scarring from old spots, freckles and dark circles so i do like a full coverage.
i'm thinking of maybe keeping the foundation and getting a different powder. i want something thats high coverage but doesn't look cakey. i've tried estee lauder double wear and it doesn't work for me, it ends up changing colour throughout the day.

i'm also interested in the ben nye powder as a highlighter but i don't know if it works for pale skin.

i'm a 010 in dior if it helps.

Try Jane Iredale BB Cream, it's not like other BB creams as its a full coverage and a 4 in product (foundation, concealer, powder & spf) - very concentrated so you only use a small amount, also set with one of the hydration sprays which will keep it looking fresh throughout the day x

Latest posts

Back