Making a come back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffy28

Reaction score
Hi

I used to own a nail salon 5 years ago and when i sold it on i didnt think i would come back into the industry, but you guessed its something that never leaves you and guess what im coming back!!
However things have moved on so much since then and i am looking for some help from you experianced people!

Sellac or Calgel??? if you were only going to invest in one which one would you go for?
Yes i know they are differant and i think i am going to go back to using Creative acrylic but was going to used coloured gel but instead might use Shellac, can anyone help!!

Anything good or bad would really help me.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi

I used to own a nail salon 5 years ago and when i sold it on i didnt think i would come back into the industry, but you guessed its something that never leaves you and guess what im coming back!!
However things have moved on so much since then and i am looking for some help from you experianced people!

Sellac or Calgel??? if you were only going to invest in one which one would you go for?
Yes i know they are differant and i think i am going to go back to using Creative acrylic but was going to used coloured gel but instead might use Shellac, can anyone help!!

Anything good or bad would really help me.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers

Welcome back to the world of nails and good luck.

I think you should send a pm to *flower* here on the site. She is an experienced user of both CND and Premier Status Calgel technician ... her name is Anna and her insight is well worth listening to.

Latest posts

Back