Making clip in extensions from a weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehair

Reaction score
I realise that there are lots of threads about extensions on here but I can't find an answer to this question.

I do a lot of bridal hair and would like to make my own clip in extensions from wefts, cutting them to the correct length and sewing in clips. I would really love some help on where to buy the hair weft, clips, shade chart etc at trade cost and also if anyone on here does this how do they package the extensions to give to the client?

Thanks in advance for any advice! :D

EBay has them very cheap remy hair already to clip in

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

Don't buy hair extensions on eBay! It's a cowboy world out there.

When it comes to buying hair it depends on your budget. Celebrity elite is good. Get a colour ring and buy the clips in bulk. I put mine in a box for clients. I sew more than one weft on each to get it thick and layer them to fit the clients hair perfectly.

Guess its up to u, I have bought hair off eBay A few times and it has said remy hair and has been remy hair. Thanks

And what kind of guarantee will they give you there if something goes wrong?? Also how do you know what kind of hair it is? Sometimes you can't tell until after a while when the silicone coating off cheap hair washes off. I would never buy hair extensions from eBay, just saying. It's such a exploited industry as a whole and on there, there is no way to find out where the hair actually comes from and can be cheap Chinese hair collected from hairbrushes.

Beauty works do nice wefts xx

Latest posts

Back