Making flyers/postcards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
Hi geeks, hope you are all ok

I'm in the process of designing some postcards and just wondered what info I need to include. Other than pricelist and contact details do you need to include much more?

I'm fairly new to this so any help would be great!

Thanks, Rebbie

Hi,

i can send you a copy of my leaflet that I had printed and you can see what i included. I can send it on MSN hun.

There are the company details and prices, info on the silk nails and also information on NSS and choosing a good nail tech, what to look for that sort of thing.

Rachel

Hi geeks, hope you are all ok

I'm in the process of designing some postcards and just wondered what info I need to include. Other than pricelist and contact details do you need to include much more?

I'm fairly new to this so any help would be great!

Thanks, Rebbie

Hi, what about working hours, late nights etc. Or if your mobile any call out fees and travelling distance.

Are you doing them yourself or from a printers? I've just received my order from VistaPrint.co.uk 100 postcards full colour design and printed pricel list on the back for just a little over £8. Give them a look they have some great offers on.

Mine include a brief description of the treatment, price, any extras (travelling costs etc), how long it will take, a note about the consultation and obviously my contact details and working hours.

ooo and some pretty pictures! :)

hi i have a treatments, prices from, times availble, contact details and any offers i may be running at that time... mine are r A5 paper with a few pics too... xx

Ah thanks for the info everyone, I half designed one with just the basics and then thought I'm bound to leave something out if I do think it thru properly.

Latest posts

Back