Making my own business cards HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me I have been asked to do a Christmas fair tomorrow (short notice) and I need to print off business cards but don't have a clue where to start.

I have the paper from Stationary Box but I cannot find a template on Microsoft Works.

Does anyonr know where I can download a program preferably free tonight.

many thanks in advance

I did my own with Prestick Matte a4 Inkjet Business Cards. On the back it gave you instructions on how to do with Microsoft Word. It told you to go to tools menu, Select Envelopes and Labels. Go to Labels Menu and Select Options. In Label Products click on Avery A4 and A5 and product number L7414 business card. Double click on that the click new document. From there you are on your way to making your own it was very easy. Does you business card sheets give you any setup instructions on package. It was very simple.
Good luck
xxxxx:Love:

thank you both so very much the packet gives me no instructions whatsoever I have a new computer Feb this yaer and xp loaded so hopefully I will get it tonight
Thanks againxxx

Hope you get them done. Good luck
xxxx:Love:

hi

try this site it is very good i do do all my leaflets and business cards on this they have templates that you can do
www.freeserifsoftware.com its better than microsoft
hope this helps

XX JENNY XX

thank you all so much job now done.

Latest posts

Back