male intimate waxing .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoilt

Reaction score
hiya .. i need to do this course urgently . any advice or kim are you in newcastle soon ? x

hiya .. i need to do this course urgently . any advice or kim are you in newcastle soon ? x

so not one person on here trains waxing in the north east .... hmmmm:cry: x

You may have to travel to do training. I certainly did!
Andy Rouillard also trains in male intimate waxing both in Basingstoke and in London, and when I trained with him in London there were people there from the Channel Islands and Scotland.
Male Waxing Training

I travel all over the UK but the thing is that I get therapists travelling from all over the UK and Europe each week as they don't want to wait for me to come to their area.

Text me and I'll call you tomorrow. 07739 832 328 xx

I travel all over the UK but the thing is that I get therapists travelling from all over the UK and Europe each week as they don't want to wait for me to come to their area.

Text me and I'll call you tomorrow. 07739 832 328 xx

sorry kim im being a pain xx . ive just gone fully self employed ! scary :cry: but:) i love my beauty with passion as you probably know ....:lol: i did save to come to you but now its . do i save some mor eor bite the bullet.. when is your next date in october x

Latest posts

Back