Male sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi can any of you great geeks give me any pointers on doing a sculpt on a sever nail biter who's male and a hairdresser.
I was thinking of using Entity natural for the tip, but unsure what to use for the nail bed any suggestions...
I am also assuming I will not be able to use a form to sculpt, is it really difficult to sculpt without the form.
Any help much appreciated ..thanks...xxx

try this link http://www.salongeek.com/misc-tutor...?highlight=building+a+free+edge+without+forms i have used this method and it works fab.i have some pics in my album of a before and after using with method.i have tried l&p and gel and it works great with both products.
you will ned to use a coverage powder for the nail bed but i agree about using the natural for the free edge.xx
Thanks for that Tracy I was looking for that link, your pics look great, fingers crossed mine turn out as good :hug:

Thanks for that Tracy I was looking for that link, your pics look great, fingers crossed mine turn out as good :hug:
thanks hun,im sure you'll be fine.good luck.
p.s make sure you take some pics.xx

Latest posts

Back