Male waxing tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerTips

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, i have a guy coming in for back and chest wax, do you have any tips?
Which wax is best to use?
Best place to start?
Vaseline over nipples or ignore?
Much appreciated :) thanks x

Remember the golden rule - apply wax with direction of hair growth and remove against.

If the hair is too long clipper it down - otherwise it will matte in the wax, be extremely painful to remove and could well break at the surface of the skin. I usually clipper hair down to a grade 2 if it is over 1cm in length.

For both the back and chest the best thing to do is to do down the centre first and then work in from the sides. Just work methodically, and remember to get them to lower their trousers / pants slightly to take the hairline down below their trouser waistline.

But as MaleWaxing said check out Andy's excellent article on Gorilla Warfare.

Mat

Thanks Geeks, that's great advice :) x

Strip wax for back.

Combination of hot and strip for front. Hot down the centre and over nipples. I apply hot wax almost like a Union Jack so that all the hot wax strips are on at once. Remove quickly then simply strip wax the squares in between.

If they're sweating, blot their skin dry with couch role.

Be methodical and S T R E T C H the skin. Good luck.

Strip wax for back.

Combination of hot and strip for front. Hot down the centre and over nipples. I apply hot wax almost like a Union Jack so that all the hot wax strips are on at once. Remove quickly then simply strip wax the squares in between.

If they're sweating, blot their skin dry with couch role.

Be methodical and S T R E T C H the skin. Good luck.

Always great answers :)
I second this ^

Latest posts

Back