Manchester Minx geeks??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukfaye

Reaction score
Hi I have a friend who would like minx done and can't find anyone is anyone in Manchester doing minx that can pm me there number please!!!!!! Xxx:hug:

Sam from Atlantis Salon in Ashton in Makerfield was minxing with me a few weeks ago.
The new Creative Academy + opens in Manchester in just a few weeks time and then minxing will explode for Greater Manchester.
I would love to help but i full time educate and supply for Cnd & Minx now at the new Academy. I do hope you get sorted with a minxer.

Thanks Hun, do you have a contact number for her, as I have googled it nut can't find it. :)

hi julia, i am really interested in the minx loads of people asking about it, can you please pm me some of the details such as startup costs etc

thanks

Kelshah, i will pm you the details. You can also pop into the new Creative Academy + Manchester when it opens in a few weeks time, as i know you are right on my door step.

I will be offering minx in the next few weeks I am manchester based so faye will pm you hunny x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back