Mani/Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeetNailz

Reaction score
Hi

Have just got on line after a massive crash - takes ages getting back and re-installing everything (which I have not yet done) and I am presently hacked off with it all but that's another story.
If I want to perform effleurage and pettrisage as part of my manicure routine I need to use a massage cream. This is what I am looking for. Can anyone tell me where I can get a sweet smelling one (the one at college positively stinks). I thought that Creative did one something along the lines of Solar butter etc. Can someone point me in the right direction and tell me what to look for and where for manicure massage cream.

Thanks

Julie

Hi Julie

I use Designer Nails Solar Silk in normal or dry combination. It's fantastic and leaves the skin smelling lovely and well moisturised.

I'm sure others will leave messages about why they use, but Solar Silk is my preference.

Jue ;)
Angels Nails & Beauty

I still use cream for some clients but used massage oil for two of my assessments and found that it was smoother, smells lovely, and due to oil warming up in your hands didn't leave the clients fore arm or hands cold - which i found creams do. what ever your choice try it on yourself and if it draggs your skin it will the client. it should feel like silk on the skin. The oil l use dosen't have a greasy feel so the skin is well moisturised without the slippery slyddies.
Have fun
Theresa.

Thanks for the info, thinkj I might give the oil a try but will certainly get som Solar Silk too.

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back