Mani q soak off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score
Help, have just started using mani q clear gel mixed with polish, love it, only problem is having problems soaking it off taking forever:cry: any tips to remove it safely and quicker would be a great help thanks. ( have tried magi wraps and easy soak bowl):eek:

I bought mani-q as well last year, but I couldnt soak it off either, I thought I was just being stupid! :lol:

I use le chat as a soak of now.

I use mani q all the time and don't have probs soaking off. How thin are you appling your layers? Do you file the top first? Sorry I cant really help just some ideas to your problems.

Ive tried thin thick taking off layers, all options, but it still wont budge. I have no other problems with Young Nails synergy gels at all, they are buff off but people rarely take them off ;)

Mine also soak off well.
I file the top layer just to break the shiney seal a little, wrap a cotton ball in pure acetone and foil it, wait 10-15 min, and scrape off easily.

Mine also soak off well.
I file the top layer just to break the shiney seal a little, wrap a cotton ball in pure acetone and foil it, wait 10-15 min, and scrape off easily.

:::like::: (facebook lingo) lol

Do u refill? Grow it out? Or soak off and reapply?

Keri Hemba
Social Agenda Salon
Jackson, MS USA
[email protected]
Visit my blog at
http://uniquenailsbykeri.blog.com

Find me Facebook!
Search: Unique.Nails by Keri
And click Like!

Latest posts

Back