Mani-Q

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzybaby

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new soak off gel yet from youngs called Mani-Q

If so what is your opinion of it?

I'm looking to use a soak off gel in my salon for natural nail overlays. which one gives the best results? and how does man-Q compare?

Hi there. I don't know about Mani Q but i what i can tell you is that i use Bio Sculpture for NNO's and it's lovely. Really easy to apply, quick to soak off, fab range of colours. Have a look at their website Bio Sculpture
The only thing is that its a bit pricey compared to some others out there.

I'm sure there will be others who can tell you what they use and the benefits.
HTH's

There are alot of people on beautytech.com using it. There are plenty of posts you can read. I use it and love it. It is revolutionary! Never before as far as I know. there has never been a flexible gel that turns your old tired brittle natural nails into a rubbery nail that flexes. It transforms your nails. Protects, so you can grow your naturals out, and the polish can grab and hold for 2 weeks. I put 3 coats on my clients that had acrylics prior to the application cause thier nails are at a week state. So I will keep filling them with an extra coat for awhile just to be safe. I always tell people that htis a transitional state and they may have a few problems, but they have always worked out. Out of the 13 clients that I have put maniQ on, only 2 went back to the reg. gels I was doing. They did'nt want to wait to get through transition. They wanted thier nails to be perfect everyday. The other women thought it was a great product. Some of them had to file a few nicks out of thier nails occassionally, but the product was on weak nails. When you polish maniQ, don't use a fast drying top coat.[it will crack]

Thanks for your reply's that website is really good I have used it on my mum yesterday after she had her l&p soaked off for a natural nail overlay as you can't extend the nail

It is really nice to use very natural I'll let you know what her nails are like in two weeks

Just interested to know how well they lasted on your mums nails?

Latest posts

Back